Our client a major global logistics provider is now seeing an experienced Accounts Assistant This is a very varied accounts role and you will need to have a proven track record of working with a Freight Forwarding Accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be required to deal with the companies a high-profile account
- Dealing with a high volume of invoices
- Assisting the preparation of our management accounts.
- Maintaining various records and spreadsheets;
- Verifying and checking costings
- Provide cover within the Accounts team where needed;
- Building and maintaining external and internal relationships;
- Strong communications skills.
- Computer literate with high attention to detail.
- Positive mind-set.
- Pro-active approach.
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"