Based at their Head Office in North Devon our client is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team. This is a varied and busy role focusing on the purchase ledger function within the finance team. This position is a 12-month contract to cover a maternity leave. You will be dealing with a high level of transactions; therefore, the successful candidate will offer a proven background of these accounting functions. Our client is a growing commercial business providing a wide variety of corporate services to companies across the UK.
- Distributing supplier invoices for authorisation
- Coding and processing supplier invoices
- Staff expense claim processing
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Supplier & staff expense payment processing
- Some monthly Payroll processing
- HMRC submissions
- Pension & benefit administration
- Previous experience within a finance team
- Previous payroll experience highly desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Desire to do the job in a timely and accurate manner
Our client is looking for a professional and outgoing Accounts Assistant who can manage their own workload in a busy office environment. In return, our client offers a competitive salary and a good benefits package. If you think you have the right background and are available for an immediate start, we would love to hear from you.
Due to a high volume of applications we are unfortunately unable to respond to everyone. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 3 working days please deem your application unsuccessful.
Keywords: Finance Assistant Devon, Finance jobs Devon, Finance Administrator Devon, Purchase Ledger, Payroll, Invoicing, Accountancy jobs Devon, Accounts Administrator jobs Devon, AAT, Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'