Edward Mann are recruiting on behalf of a leading multi-site business operating in the educational sector. Our client is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their team in Croydon.
Our client requires a candidate with previous Accounts Payable experience as a minimum. This position will primarily focus on purchase ledger responsibilities but also support the wider finance team with other accounting duties.
- Schedule and communicate future BACS run dates
- Set up, update and maintain supplier accounts for the whole business on the accounting system
- Coding Head Office invoices and posting on the accounting system
- Processing payment runs via BACS accurately to the scheduled deadlines
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Resolving supplier queries and issues
- Ownership of the Finance mailing inbox
- Downloading monthly online bank statements and importing them into the accounting system
- Making on-line payments
- Assist with preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Checking the quality and accuracy of staff expense claims
- Support year-end audit by providing audit support including invoices, analysis of construction retention payments, debtor / creditor reports and other information as requested
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- Easily commutable to the Croydon area
If you think you could be a good fit for this vacancy, please apply ASAP!
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'