- End to end accounts payable
- Recieve and log invoices on the company server
- Own the company purchase order process
- Preparation of all company payment runs
- Assisting with end processes
- Credit control duties -
- Raise all invoices and send to relevant customers
- Calculating plans for customers with bad debt
- Sending monthly statements to ensure all customers have necessary invoices
- Lead ongoing processes improvement initiatives and streamling the AR processes
- General bookkeeping and general accountancy understanding
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to implement new processes
This is a fabulous opportunity to work within a delightful environment and although the position is initially on a temporary basis the role does have the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
- A good hourly rate is offered depending on experience.
- Free Parking
The client is wanting to move immediately please contact Kyle Flanagan on 01902 429936 or alternatively contact via email on Kyle.Flanagan@ReedGlobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'