Acorn is one the UK's leading recruitment companies and we are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our busy Head Office Finance team.
As an Accounts Assistant you will have key role to play in supporting the purchase ledger function of the Acorn Group's Finance team.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Obtaining authorisation of purchase invoices received and chasing authorisers when required.
- Reconciling supplier statements to supplier ledgers, prior to making payments.
- Liaising with suppliers, to include contractors and umbrella companies.
- Posting purchase invoices, expenses and credit card statements to the ledgers and setting up payments for authorisation.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Maintaining an organised filing system.
- Administrative duties, as and when required.
Candidates must have:
- Previous accounts experience within a busy Finance team.
- The ability to manage a large workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and previous experience of using financial systems.
- Previous experience of the recruitment sector is desirable.
Established 25 years ago, Acorn is an Investors in People company and as such, we promise to reward you well.
You will receive a generous holiday entitlement, on-site parking, training & development opportunities and a friendly & rewarding working environment.
- purchase ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job