Accounts Assistant - Near Chester - Temp to Perm - £20,000 - £24,000 (Depending on Experience)
Your new company
There is an exciting opportunity to work within a successful property development and investment organisation based in the Near Chester. They are looking for someone on a temporary to permanent basis with an immediate start.
Your new role
As an Accounts Assistant you will be working in their busy and dynamic finance team and responsible for:
- Processing, matching and coding up to 400 invoices and expenses per week on to the system in accordance to the HMRC requirements.
- Ensuring all VAT is correct to reduce any VAT returns.
- Preparing monthly EC sales returns,
- Managing weekly BACs and cheque payments.
- Creating new supplier accounts and checking them against necessary verification.
- Reviewing and following up debit balances within a time frame,
- Supporting the finance team with all round accounts up to trial balance
- And other general ad hoc duties.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous relevant experience is crucial alongside a good knowledge of using finance packages and Excel to hit the ground running. This organisation has multiple entities therefore the individual needs to be flexible, able to use their own initiative and work under pressure in a fast paced open plan team. Whilst excellent attention to detail, self-motivation and great communication is the key to your success.
What you'll get in return
This role is full time, Monday-Friday 9:00am -17:00pm, temporary to permanent with the benefits of on-site parking and 20 days holiday + Bank holidays. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside such a successful and expanding business in a varied role where you will have the ability to enhance your knowledge and learn new skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job