HRO’C Limited is one of the fastest growing marketing agencies in the Midlands, with a team of approximately 60 specialists offering a wide range of services including advertising, design, digital, public relations, social media and media. HRO'C is accredited as one of the top agencies outside of London, and has produced award-winning work for many regional, national and international clients across a wide range of industry sectors.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic part time Accounts Assistant (22.5 hours per week) to join our small finance team at our office in Moseley. The position reports into the Finance Manager and responsibilities include:
- Daily posting of cash book receipts/payments, allocation of cash, and bank reconciliations
- Processing of purchase invoices on the job costing system (Synergist) and Sage
- Processing of credit card expense returns and staff expense returns
- Processing and reconciliation of petty cash
- Ensuring regular and effective credit control processes, reporting, debt query resolution, managing aged debtors
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
- Other ad hoc accounting and administrative duties as and when required
You must have previous accounting knowledge and experience and have the ability to hit the ground running. You will be a team player and have a confident and professional approach to your work. Knowledge of SAGE 50 is preferred. Intermediate Excel skills also preferred (e.g. pivots/lookups) as well as experience of Microsoft Office.
£20k - £23k pa pro rata’d (depending on experience).
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Management Accounts
- Purchase Ledger
- Double Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job