Due to internal reorganisation this established retail business is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join a busy team 4.
They are looking for someone who is hard working, flexible and enjoys working in a high pressured and varied environment.
- Inputting the sales & purchase ledger invoices on a daily basis
- Ensuring correct authorisation levels are upheld for all invoices.
- Generate weekly payment runs for multiple currencies
- Set up and amend all supplier bank account information .
- Ad-hoc project work to support the Financial Controller
- Carry out full credit control duties by telephone & email
- Dealing with customer queries on a daily basis
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work in a methodical & organised manner
- Possess sound communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good understanding of Outlook/Excel/Word
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
This is a full time role for at least 37.5 hours per week. Career development.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job