Looking for a new role in accounts? Do you have a strong background as an accounts or finance assistant? if the answer is yes then we have an opportunity for you to work with one of our most popular clients on a temporary basis.
Working within their South Wales based offices they are looking for someone who is proactive and has previously worked in accounts to reclaim money from customers and clients. The team is very friendly, the work is very interesting and to add this business to your background would be fantastic for your career.
- Credit control (Cover)
- VAT returns
- Control of purchase ledger to include processing supplier invoices, updating finance systems, resolving queries and making payments.
- control of Sales Ledger to include processing supplier invoices, updating finance systems, resolving queries and making payments.
- Bank and Supplier Reconciliations
You will need experience/skills in:
- Experience of working in a accounts team working with purchase and sales ledger's
- A good knowledge of all round accounts
- Ability to work in a busy accounts function
What you get in return:
- Competitive pay rate
- Access to Reed Rewards
- The chance to work within an organisation that will build your experience and add to your background
- Holiday Pay
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established organisation so if you are interested APPLY NOW or email your CV to email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
- Accounts Assistant
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job