Working for a large, corporate Insurance company you will perform a variety of general accounting support tasks, working as part of the Accounts team.
- Managing petty cash
- Coding and inputting staff expenses
- Purchase and Sales Ledger: coding and posting invoices
- Processing claims payments
- Credit control
- Updating and maintaining accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Data input using defined computer programs
- Compilation of data and preparation of reports
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts
- Other reconciliations as required
- Other ad hoc accounting duties as required
It is essential that you have previous experience within a similar role with an understanding of nominal / general ledger. A part qualification in AAT would be preferred and is a background within financial services.
Working for this forward thinking, progressive company the position comes with excellent benefits and ongoing training opportunities.Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job