As a core member of the team you will be required to;
• Accounts preparation for sole traders and limited companies, from base records to trial balance
• Completion of quarterly VAT returns
• Bank and account reconciliations
• Assisting in the preparation of weekly and monthly payrolls using Sage
• Using various accounting software (Sage, Sage Payroll, Excel)
• Liaising with clients by e-mail, phone and in person
• Being able to work to tight deadlines, resolving queries, checking own work and producing accurate work is essential
The individual will already have some experience of working in a demanding environment and will be able to work under own initiative. Being able to communicate well with clients is essential.
Experience of working in practice is desirable.
Working hours are Monday to Friday - 9.00 to 4.30.
This is a responsible and rewarding role for an individual who is interested in pursuing a new challenge. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply directly to: Michael.Puczkowski@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job