We are excited to be working with this Wiltshire based Accountancy Practice.
They specialise in working with individuals and businesses in the Bath and Wiltshire area for over 20 years now and describe themselves as more than 'just’ Accountants, their services cover both personal and business clients and include:
- Accounting & Compliance
- Wealth Preservation
- Payroll & Services for Business
Are you an experienced ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified Accountant, looking for your next role?
You will be confident within Practice and be self-motivated and able to meet or talk to clients, to head up the accounts team of bookkeepers and qualified AAT staff to empower and motivate and quality control all accounts, VAT and bookkeeping production either from incomplete records or bookkeeping on quickbooks, xero and free agent among other software packages.
You may also be familiar with payroll to assist or review this for a small number of clients, but this is not essential.
- Managing a varied array of clients, handling their accounting and taxation requirements
- Sole trading accounts
- Partnership accounts
- Self-assessment tax returns, individual and partnerships
- Company accounts preparation, review with clients and finalising before submitting to HMRC & Companies House
- Company formations and associated advice, tax work and planning
- Day to day administration of statutory books experience
- Accountancy practice experience is a must, having managed a portfolio of clients’ accounts assuring compliance with self-assessment, company accounting practices and corporation tax.
- Good all-round knowledge of xero, sage, quickbooks and Free Agent software
- Experience training junior members of staff in all aspects of accounts preparation and self-assessment
- ACCA/ACA Qualified is preferred but will consider part qualified candidates with experience in practice.
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years practice experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'