The company believe that by recruiting great people, they can deliver a superior service to their clients whilst providing an enjoyable work environment. The Firm is growing strongly because it has a very clear business ethos to look after its clients and go the extra mile to help them, which leads to lots of referral business. They are also creative and quite visionary, which leads to a lot of advisory and project work. This sounds grand but they are keen to add that this is mostly ‘normal’ small business / private client work, nothing fancy!
As an Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Client Manager and Senior Accountant with looking after the day to day compliance aspects for a client.
- Dealing with the accounting and tax requirements for SME’s and you will be assisting in the training of more junior accounts staff, including appraisal of their work.
We appreciate that not everyone will have accounts and tax experience and therefore training will be provided so that you can develop in new areas and become a more “rounded” accountant.
We are keen to speak to people about this role with the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience as a Semi-Senior Accountant within a practice.
- AAT qualified and either ACCA / ACA studier.
- An openness to using modern technology, both for internal efficiencies but also to assist clients in their business practices.
- A friendly “can do” attitude and an ability to communicate well.
The role will provide you with an opportunity for direct client contact therefore strong technical and communication skills are essential.
The company places huge importance on the personal and professional development of each member of its team. Staff are trained in all aspects, which results in a well-rounded training programme and means that the client has one person to talk to when it comes to their financial affairs. They have invested heavily in technology to allow their employees to work as efficiently as possible, and work with their clients to streamline their businesses using apps and all that modern technology has to offer.
In return, you will receive a salary of £26,000 - £31,000 pa.
If this sounds like the Accountant role for you, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'