Experienced Assistant Accountant with in the FMCG industry looking for the next step in your career?
Part-qualified ACCA or CIMA?
Do you speak fluent Hindi or Urdu?
If so, we think the role below may well be for you ..
Reed have exclusively partnered with a internationally know leading brand based in Hertfordshire who have an exciting opportunity due to growth for an Accountant to join their team.
- Raising credit notes for customers
- Allocation of supplier payments and allocation of customer receipts
- Preparing monthly management accounts, P&L & Balance sheets
- Controlling of general accruals and prepayments
- Management of the stock flow process for lines of stock
- Assisting with forecasting and budgeting - monthly, quarterly and annually
- Liaising with customers across the world
The Successful Applicant
This Assistant Accountant role will require;
- CIMA/ACCA part qualified status achieved - actively studying
- Fluent in either Hindi or Urdu
- Excellent excel knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using Oracle
- Able to work well within a team or work independently
- Great work attitude
- Previous experience with FMCG
If this role is for you then please get in touch with Patrick Sommerfelt on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'