Accountant - Client Manager
Our client is an innovative and well established Accountancy Practice who offers a wide range of accountancy knowledge within various areas. They work with high net worth clients - both individuals, and businesses which include Property Investors, Sports professionals, Entrepreneurs, etc. They are now looking for an Accountant to join the business due to growth and expansion. You MUST have Practice experience.
They offer great benefits including: Flexi-time, 25 days hols, state of the art offices, Pension, etc.
So we are looking for an individual who is passionate about Accounting and enjoys this industry. You must developed good experience within an Accountancy Practice and some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Manage a team of Client Managers, Client Accountants and trainee Accountants - ensure the team works to set objectives. Assist with training requirements for your team.
- Ensure all documents returned on completion of work
- Review bookkeeping and VAT returns, file within deadlines
- Extensive liaison with clients at all times
- Preparation of year end accounts, financial statements and individual tax computations for clients
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Preparation of Self Assessments and personal tax computations
- Providing good tax planning and advice
- Responsible for introducing new clients to the company and help promote and sell services to prospective clients and financial information
- Assisting in managing cash flow of the clients businesses and reducing burden of taxation with good tax planning and accountancy advice
- Assist the Directors with maintaining and developing the quality of work throughout the practice
- Represent the company at networking events and external meetings
This is an exciting role for a proactive individual who is looking to progress their Accountancy career further. The working environment is lively, busy and fun! We must have someone with good Accountancy Practice experience.
- Management Accounting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'