Client Services Manager / Senior Practice Accountant
Chartered Accountancy Practice
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful and growing chartered accountancy practice based near Reading. You will be required to manage a portfolio of clients, dealing with all aspects of day to day accountancy. Ideally you will be passionate and dynamic, willing to win new business. You will be an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant.
- Highly successful and fast growing accountancy firm based in Reading
- Chartered accountants, Chartered Management Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers
- This position offers a fantastic opportunity to progress to partner within the practice.
- Play a key role in helping shape the development and future growth of the Practice
- Actively help with marketing the Practice to existing and potential clients
- Deliver a complete social media and marketing solution to the Practice
- Provide interesting and topical website/media content for marketing purposes
- Help deliver any marketing events that the firm chooses to present alone or in association with partners
- Work with Director of Client Services, to familiarise and immerse yourself in our end to end work practices
- Assist the Partners on a weekly basis to manage work flows and ensure prompt delivery of work accurately and on budget in line with our customer guarantees.
- Engage in training to enable you to advise fully on diverse cloud accounting solutions Sage, Xero, QBs and Kashflow ready for MTD.
- Quickly take charge of your own portfolio of A grade clients ensuring regular client meeting and maintaining quality of service delivery and provide appropriate advice where required
- Work effectively as a team player managing, motivating, advising and coaching other staff
- Review of work of junior members of staff prior to preparation of accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies right through to client delivery
- Completion of Corporation, Partnership and develop the capability to deliver complex personal tax returns for clients
The key attributes we require include:
- At least exam qualified ACA or ACCA.
- Good working knowledge or current Financial Reporting Standards
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent service to clients
- Passion to grow the business and to develop into a partner
- Ability to work on own initiative unsupervised
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of accounting/tax systems; specifically Xero, Kashflow, Quickbooks and Sage would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of VAT, CIS and Payroll
- Excellent Excel and IT skills
Remuneration - The salary will depend on the successful candidate but in the region of £45,000 to £55,000.
Services advertised by Mabella Recruitment Ltd are those of an employment business.
- Accountancy Firm
- Tax Returns
- Sole Traders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'