Fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a market leading retail business based at their UK Head office in Manchester. Working in impressive offices and joining a well established and experienced team you will be responsible for the monthly revenue reporting. Duties will include:
- Calculate and process monthly accruals for all revenue streams and ensure correct allocations out to branch P&Ls
- Responsible for the full Revenue process including
- Processing revenue statements each month in a timely and accurate manner
- Flagging and investigating any payment and/or reconciliation issues
- Producing monthly variance reports and trackers to highlight areas of concern
- OTC revenue postings to be made accurately and timely each month at branch level
- Responsible for calculating and posting rebates, supplier funding and other adjustments, including analysis to ensure the accruals are correct
- Manage and produce monthly cashflow forecasts and updates for all revenue streams, including early payments, advances and missing payments
- Produce monthly reports for distribution to Operational Managers in order to monitor and challenge any areas of concern.
- Complete monthly debtor reconciliations for debtors
- Responsible for the correct revenue reporting
- Ad hoc queries, process improvements, projects and team cover as required
The successful applicant will be ACCA/CIMA Qualified with strong analysis skills as you will be responsible for KPI and Variance analysis. You will have attention to detail be able to produce accurate date with quick turnaround times. 50% of the role will be month end duties and 50% will be ad hoc analysis and reports.
For more information on this role please call Martin ASAP. Sellick is a leading independent Finance recruiter and proud to be listed in the London Stock Exchanges 1000 companies to inspire Britain.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job