Redmill Consulting is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant for our leading client based in Bolton. Initially this will be to cover for an approx. 2 months, however the Role could become permanent for the right candidate.
The role of Accountant will give you the opportunity to be involved with the following:
- Accurate and timely client billing and recognition of revenue in line with contractual terms, ensuring compliance with the company revenue recognition policies
- Accurate and timely billing of all third party costs, working closely with AP team to ensure costs are allocated correctly and subsequently billed onto clients.
- Assist in resolving Aged debt issues liaising between client and project management ensuring a clean AR position
- Assisting Shared Service centre with submitting invoices to clients in required formats.
- Assist in annual audit - preparation of reconciliations, liaising with auditors and justification of balance sheet at year end
- Preparation of Financial Reporting, to provide accurate monthly / yearly financial reports to present to Management. Including analysis of revenue v costs to ensure a good contribution margin
- Assisting AP department in making payments to suppliers and ensuring all outstanding bills are paid in a timely manner
- Forecasting of cash flow trends to ensure bank does not run into deficit
- Undertake ad-hoc work as required and respond effectively to any queries arising
The role of Accountant will require you to be skilled and/or qualified in the following areas:
- Capable of carrying out the duties listed above
- Preference will be given to candidates who are part or fully qualified, however, applications from QBE Accountants are welcomed
- Strong MS Excel knowledge
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Confident and outgoing personality
Should this role be of interest please apply by attaching your most up to date CV. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about this role, please contact one of our specialist Consutants.
- Management Accounts
- Microsoft Excel
- Revenue Recognition
- Client Billing
- Month End Close
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job