Our well-established client is seeking an Account Manager to join their growing team!
- Do you have sales experience?
- Do you want a career that you can progress in with training and support?
- Are you motivated to do well and by a company that invests in their salespeople?
The main duties
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our client.
What are we looking for?
Whilst a background in telephone based B2B sales is preferred, we also look for people from a sales background with the following attributes:
- Ensuring opportunities and threats are identified and planned for within your account base
- Delivering weekly reports and forecasts to your line manager
- Ensuring the CRM is up to date and accurate at all times
- Ensuring your accounts receive the best possible ROI and a world-class user experience
- Meeting and exceeding daily KPIs and performance metrics (calls, proposals, etc)
- Having a complete understanding of eMG’s products and services to adequately answer all customers’ queries
- Working with finance to follow up on bad debt and payment enquiries
- Identifying opportunities within your client base for further sales of unseen/ tried products
- Interpret and deliver performance data to clientele
Training and support are fully provided along with excellent company benefits!
If you match the above criteria, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment!
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'