Build personal relationships with founders from the UK’s most exciting tech companies
Do you love dealing with tricky client situations with the freedom and responsibility to actually make a difference? Do you get your kicks from being deep in the action, negotiating our most valuable contracts? Do you get excited about building long-term, sustainable win-win relationships with your clients?
If this sounds like you, read on!
GrantTree works with many of the UK’s most innovative companies, helping them to maximise their government funding opportunities. Our sales are ramping up and we’re scaling up our retention team and processes to match. That’s where you come in.
As an Account Project Manager, you’ll be expected to quickly gain a deep understanding of the funding schemes we offer, and get stuck in helping clients to get the best out of GrantTree within a few weeks. You’ll join a small but rapidly growing team, and help define processes as well as execute them on our client base of over 600 companies.
A couple of months in, on a typical day you might:
- Coordinate with the team to debrief in order to get projects over the line
- Work with the delivery team to ensure client expectations are met
- Work with the claims delivery team to collate the clients info we need to complete the project
- Set up and facilitate meetings to ensure the client and delivery team get what they need
- Create and deliver projects outside of your client facing role in order to facilitate your main duties
- Manage and nurture an extensive client database using various CRM tools such as Beauhurst, Duedil, Pipedrive
- Updating CRM, answering emails, attending client and internal meetings, supporting the team in delivering R&D claims.
- Track your customer success metrics and build them into your weekly report to the account management team
- You have experience in executing and maintaining successful client retention strategies
- Previous experience in a client facing role/accounts/management
- Preferably within the Financial Services and or Tech arena
- You have demonstrable negotiation and contract management skills
- Experience using a CRM tool
- Genuine Interest and passion in tech
- R&D tax credits experience
- Excellent phone manner
GrantTree is entering its 10th year, and currently employs more than 40 technical experts, account managers, sales champions, marketing wizards, and recruitment gurus.In our culture everyone has the freedom, power and trust to do their best work. We call this open culture. Our way of working aims to uphold human aliveness and commercial success simultaneously; it’s been successful for us so far, although it's not for everyone (check out our GlassDoor reviews to learn more).
We believe that people should be rewarded fairly for the work they do. At GrantTree there is no secrecy over salaries and the way we work them out. For this role, your salary is likely to lie between £30k - £40k depending on experience.
Aside from money, we offer a place where you can be yourself and engage in empowered, purposeful work. We want you to develop your skills and fulfill your potential. We have a flexible approach to working, and while we encourage you to be in the office, there is scope to be flexible with your working hours and occasionally working from home. Our office is in the heart of the tech community, near Old Street, and has a fab roof terrace.
Other benefits include:
- Up to 6 weeks of holiday per year
- Flexible working policy
- £2,000 yearly training budget
- Pension scheme via The People’s Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly "lunchforce" allowance
- Monthly company picnics
- Regular wellness and fun days
Teams are stronger when they have a diverse range of people. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of the categories they put themselves in. We also encourage talented 'squarepegs’. If you think you’re the right person for the job even though you don’t quite fit the role spec, be daring and apply!
- Account Management
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- CRM databases
- Retention Strategies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'