We have an exciting Account Manager role in fast moving environment in Doncaster where you will be managing a specialised team and working closely with the Account Director .
About the Company
Our client is one the UKs leading providers of a Managed Service provision of Training and are the training partner of choice for employers including local authorities, metropolitan police service, central government, the NHS and successful private companies. As a comprehensive training provider, they have an outstanding pedigree along with all the necessary accreditation that enable them to deliver value, expertise and enhanced organisational performance.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of administrative and Service support and motivating your team to deliver excellent customer service.
• Managing a team to liaise with our clients and supplier base to provide a seamless solution from request of service to booking.
• Developing a strong relationship with the client base
• Becoming a trusted advisor to a dedicated portfolio of clients
• Ensuring you and your team have a solution focused approach in a fast-moving environment
What you will need.
• Significant experience of managing and motivating a small team
• A dynamic and structured approach to problem solving and decision making
• Good work ethic and a determination to get the job done right first time
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft, excel and word software programs
• Ability to build good relationships with customers
• A strong desire to continue to learn and develop your skills and a commitment to continuous improvement
You’re a fun and friendly person who values good relationships and takes absolute pride in everything you do and you want to be part of their success story – and we’d like to hear from you today!
This position of Account Manager is a full-time permanent role, with an attractive salary of £25,000 to £30,000 per annum dependent upon experience, and there are opportunities for progression.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Learning & Development, Commercial, Training, Public Sector, Manager, Account
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'