Our client is currently looking for an Account Manager.
Their business is growing rapidly and they are now looking for an Account Manager to support this growth and join their small, friendly team of staff and freelancers. Threy drive PR and marketing for an increasing number of industrial clients across the UK who are at the forefront of advanced engineering, composites and scientific sectors.
Benefits include a competitive salary, childcare vouchers, training, membership of the PRCA and an annual bonus linked to company performance. This is a unique opportunity to work, rest and play in one of the most beautiful parts of the country with excellent schools, great beaches and excellent work/life balance.
The purpose of the job is to manage several clients, ensuring relationships are positive and enduring, managing and balancing resources with client needs and expectations. You will also play an important role in securing new business, enabling the Agency to continue growing at pace.
- To manage and lead the work on selected accounts and build relationships with clients’ key personnel, with support of junior members of staff.
- To be the hub of communication for selected clients.
- To plan and implement integrated PR and marketing communications campaign strategies for selected clients, with the Managing Director.
- To prepare for and attend client meetings.
- To write press releases, advertorials, web copy and any other marketing material needed.
- To play a key role in winning new business, attending trade shows in the UK and abroad, writing and developing proposals and giving pitches, with the Managing Director.
- To research and manage growth within existing clients.
- To manage and allocate resources effectively, ensuring account profitability is balanced.
- To ensure client needs are met and expectations appropriately managed.
- To provide leadership, guidance, mentoring and direction to junior team members.
- To manage sub-contractors when called upon.
- To support the Managing Director in ensuring the smooth running of the agency.
The ideal candidate...
- .… can write riveting stories from the most complex briefs.
- … is motivated by creating headlines and extensive coverage.
- … loves digital and social media.
- … can build a powerful relationship with their clients and suppliers, and are experienced at being the first point of contact.
- … is an excellent communicator with fantastic written and verbal skills, and high attention to detail.
- … can work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- … implement high quality, high impact campaigns from brief to evaluation.
- … can keep many plates spinning.
- … is creative and constantly generating new ideas, implementing them effectively.… is intelligent, interested in engineering and science, and driven.
- .… likes working in a team but is equally confident and competent working on their own initiative, prioritising and managing.
- Previous account management experience
- A strong track record in PR, ideally within an agency.
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
- Willingness and ability to travel
- PR agency: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)
- Campaign Strategies
- Marketing Communications
- Press Releases
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'