Account Manager - Office Based
Salary: £25,000 Basic + £7,500 OTE
Development: Clear path to career progression
Location: Caldecotte, Milton Keynes
POST- Recruitment are representing a leading FTSE 100 business in their search for an exceptional Sales Team Manager.
Based internally at our client's flagship office in Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, you'll be responsible for managing a designated account base and achieving activity, growth and customer satisfaction targets.
Our client's culture is hard working and achievement focussed, but they treat their employees extremely well, with excellent remuneration, a clear path to career progression and a supportive culture for learning and development.
What you'll be doing:
- Proactively contacting existing customers to establish and build relationships
- Interpreting and explaining customer's data to help explain the value of our client's product and ROI
- Utilising internal tools and data to help add value to our client's proposition
- Delivering new initiatives to customers
- Identifying new business opportunities, presenting and closing with a bespoke advertising solution
- Conducting relevant product and service training with customers
- Be the point of contact to answer customer queries, resolve problems and provide solutions to resolve re-occurring issues
- Identifying training opportunities to support the relationship and deliver
- Recording information in relevant databases and ensure CRM’s are kept up to date
- Ideally you'll come from a successful Account Management background, within the advertising, digital marketing, technology platform or digital industry.
- You'll be a hungry and outgoing salesperson, with a passion for consultative sales.
- You'll have been training in a structured sales environment and will be able to demonstrate progression from internal sales into field based account management.
- You'll understand the value of data and insight and will be able to interpret data and present this to your clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a clear work ethic.
- £25,000 Basic Salary with a £7,500 OTE (guaranteed for 4 months).
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Commission and incentives
- Private Health Cover for you and your family
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Parental Leave
This is an outstanding opportunity to for an experienced Account Manager looking to progress quickly with a fantastic organisation.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Digital Marketing
- Key Account Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'