Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £30,000 + OTE + excellent benefits
About The Fintech Company
Our client is a fast growth, start-up fintech business who offer a financial service that revolutionises the way how companies loan and borrow money with very low rates and exceptionally fast transactions. Our client's financial service offerings enable businesses to get the financial help they need in order to create jobs and drive the economy forward. Since raising over £200M worth of equity capital, they provide a game-changing fintech platform which has allowed them to offer £2.5B worth of funds globally. With YOY growth they're now looking to invest more money back into the business to enable a better financial technology and continuous growth.
With a trajectory across the business in hires there is a huge demand for growth in the sales team. Given the projected investment for the business it's an exciting time to join the fintech space and our client will look to be a dominant player in the market.
About The Account Manager Role
As the Account Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to really develop yourself as a true business consultant with client servicing skills, client negotiations and relationship building in an established fintech environment. You'll have a strong exposure to the financial services space establishing yourself as a true business consultant in the financial space. All calls are from a warm base so you'll immediately be speaking with people who are already interested in the financial services our client has to offer.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
* Identify and develop accounts within financial & payment solutions industry. You'll be working with warm leads from customers who have a genuine interest in making a purchase.
* Manage the whole sales cycle from initial contact, handle objections and close effectively.
* Work collaboratively with the senior sales team on a daily basis in order to maximise the number of sales through the fintech platform and payment service.
* Responsible for manging your portfolio of clients who have invested in the fintech platform, guide and consult them on their next financial decision.
About Your Sales Background
If you are currently working in a financial technology, software sales or within a financial services environment or are currently working in a new business, sales executive or account manager role this is the ideal next step in your sales career within the financial space
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* B2B Sales experience, open to any industry. Ideally 6+ months in a sales role so there is a good general sales understanding.
* Knowledge of Finance, either from a degree or financial work experience. Have a genuine interest with the technology field & payment solutions.
* Ambitious and very career driven. Wants to make a career move into sales and progress.
* Hungry, determined and the desire to be successful and progress within a growing business
* A degree is preferred but by no means a necessity
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £30,000 + Bonus + excellent benefits depending on experience.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to
Reuben Sinclair winner of "Best Agency of The Year" 2017 (MARAs). Also won "Best Recruitment Consultant" and "Best Agency-Side Recruitment Team".
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2016 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job