Calling all Account Managers / Senior Account Managers: I have an exceptional opportunity for a talented Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join an outstanding global communication agency: As a successful Account Manager you’ll be joining an innovative & pioneering Account Management team, as well as a multitalented team of data scientists, behavioral psychologists, marketing experts, and creatives, all made up from a diverse mix of 24 different nationalities. This is a truly outstanding opportunity to work within a data lead business working with cool and funky brands to measurably improve their marketing effectiveness by influencing consumer behavior through a unique approach that blends predictive analytics, behavioral sciences, and data-driven ad tech.
- You will have a strong background in communications, specifically developing creative and media strategy driven by data science, consumer insights and an understanding of creative process and media planning and activation.
- You will combine innovative thinking with best practice approaches to help take projects from conception to launch and beyond - coordinating and helping teams design and deliver profitable, effective and achievable projects for a range of international clients that use data science, market research, creative and media to drive communications programs
- You’ll be responsible for managing the delivery of client projects, which will require collaboration across the company’s divisions, but particularly those groups charged with developing and implementing the creative and media solutions for the client
- You will have excellent client relationship skills and the ability to identify and nurture sales opportunities.
- You will be highly organized, and skilled in collaborating with individuals with different skills sets so that projects progress seamlessly across the company’s departments.
- Working with the creative and media teams, ensure that creative strategy is used to drive effective creative and media planning and activation.
- Engage with sales to help guide the proposal development process and, drawing on the expertise of the data science, psychology, market research, creative and media teams, provide input to proposal development process.
- Develop a sufficient understanding of the technical and contextual aspects of the company, in particular their data science capabilities in order that you’re able to lead and consult clients on these topics.
- Deliver projects on time, within scope and within budget.
- Create and manage relationships with external suppliers and subcontractors.
Skills & Experience
- The ability to create and implement project management processes and structures that will increase the efficacy of project delivery in a rapidly expanding organisation.
- Marketing and/or more broadly, business background educated to degree level or equivalent skills and knowledge.
- Deep knowledge of marketing and communications and how data science can drive these solutions.
- Proven and excellent project management skills.
- Strong client relationship skills and the ability to identify and nurture sales opportunities at the client.
- Experience working in a communications agency that delivers data science driven digital client solutions.
- Experience in mentoring and managing others in a communication project team.
- Proven experience in successfully managing a range of complex projects in the role of a Communications Account Manager.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Talented Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to develop their career working within world of Big Data / Data Science & communication, to be considered for this role you’ll need the necessary skills & experience listed above, sound like you then please apply with CV today!!
- Communication Skills
- Creative Strategy
- Big Data
- Marketing Effectiveness
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job