£50,000 to £70,000 realistic earnings (£12,000 basic)
Your opportunity to join a team of driven, enthusiastic and committed Sales executives who develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers. The team’s aim is to ensure each and every customer achieves first class service. They achieve this because their staff genuinely care about the Company and Customers.
Due to rapid expansion, our client has achieved the success and image of a main dealership with the atmosphere of a family run business. They are so serious about what they do and being the best, but we always ensure they have fun as they do it. This is reflected in an extremely low staff turnover.
As a result of their continued Success, the company is constantly developing and expanding which is why they are recruiting for more sales staff to join our online sales team. If you are an experienced sales executive who would like the opportunity to earn 70k whilst working for a fantastic company then please see further details below.
- Achieve Sales targets in a fast paced environment
- To respond to all online enquires in the expected time set by the management team
- To maintain a work rate and level that falls in line with the company’s objectives
- Follow all company procedures
- Adhere to the FCA rules and guidelines
- To treat your colleagues and the work place with respect
- To offer our customers a high level of service and maintain good customer satisfaction and retention
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and friendly telephone manner
- Ability to work to your own initiative with minimal supervision whilst working in a close-knit team.
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about your role
- Previous track record of target achievement
- Organisation and the ability to manage numerous tasks at one time is vital
- Extremely competitive commission package with the opportunity to earn 70k a year
- 30 days annual leave
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Excellent incentives which include holidays, weekends away and the use of prestige cars
- Access to Perk Box - Cinema, Gym discounts, Free mobile phone insurance and many more
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive Work Colleges and Management
- Regular staff socials
- Birthday off after 2 years plus 2% pay rise and £100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme coming 2017
- Complimentary office treats
Apply Online Now
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job