Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
A boutique and creative healthcare agency in Berkshire are seeking an established senior account executive or newly promoted account manager to join their award winning team.
• Ensure timing plans are followed for each project
• Knowledge of client approval processes and Zinc
• Regular updating of forecast/financial agency spreadsheets
• Knowledge of client therapy areas/products/markets/competitors etc.
• Conduct face to face meetings including presentations as required
• Ability to take briefings from clients
• Good understanding of the Brand Anatomy process
• Critique of materials in line with brief and brand strategy
• Good organisational and administration skills
• Ability to multi-task, plan workload and develop timelines
• Clear communication skills - written, verbal, presentation and aural (internally and with Clients)
• Working knowledge of the ABPI code of practice and other codes of practice relevant to the account type and medium
• Knowledge of NHS structure and industry set-up
• Minimum 2 years` experience within medical communications
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialists sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all our agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give you tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job