Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + OTE £20k
Hours: Full Time
Location: Working from home
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and client focused Sales Support Executive to join an award winning and forward thinking business on a permanent basis. This role is responsible for responding to and following up allocated leads for new prospects.
- Responsible for responding and following up leads from new prospects promptly and efficiently in order to secure new business for the company
- Track and manage all opportunities and provide a forecast of expected sales on a monthly basis
- Direct, plan and manage the relationship with active accounts
- Assist the Head of Sales in maintaining margin from active accounts
- Work with the Head of Sales to reach new business key focus products and agreed set targets
- Assist in the increasing of margins by introducing new products and services to active accounts
- Interact with the sales team
- Provide monthly reports
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience of working in a similar role is required
- Knowledge of sales and positive customer experience
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a great role for an enthusiastic and experienced Account Manager to join a busy, friendly team. In return you will receive a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 plus excellent benefits. (please note before applying that dogs are allowed in the office)
Morgan Parkes Recruitment Ltd operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Personal data you supply will be used for contacting you via telephone or email about our service. Your data will be kept securely and retained in line with GDPR regulations. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for the specified purpose at any time.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'