As a specialist insurer in the student and young professional market, we believe it is important to maintain strong relationships between ourselves and accommodation providers. We have a dedicated field based team of Account Managers who focus on building and maintaining the relationships we have within the accommodation market. As a result, the Accommodation Team work with over 300 accommodation providers, from Universities, Colleges, Private Providers and Letting Agents. We provide contents insurance as part of their accommodation package through our Block Halls Scheme, and the team is focused on growing our market share and diversifying our product offering in this sector.
We have an opportunity for an Account Executive/Manager position within our Accommodation Team. In this business development focused role, you will be prospecting and developing new B2B partnerships, identifying new opportunities, implementing new strategies, and rolling out new products and propositions in order to exceed your performance objectives.
Reporting to the Accommodation Partnerships Manager, you will be fully responsible for managing new and existing B2B partnerships at senior manager/director level. You will leverage these relationships to secure student data, gain unique access, as well as identifying opportunities to extend our product portfolio and deliver further income growth across other areas of Endsleigh.
- Research, prospect and negotiate new business partnerships
- Develop market insight in order to help source new partners
- Deliver tenders, growing income and increasing market share
- Exceed agreed monthly/annual targets.
- Explore new markets, implement new strategies and roll out new products and propositions
- Maximise business opportunities with all partners to cross-sell Endsleigh’s products.
We are looking for someone with a passion for business development and working within a high energy, customer focused environment, to become an expert in our core markets, our industry and our products and services.
Ideally you will:
- Enjoy problem solving and demonstrate a creative and determined approach to tackling challenges
- Possess strong written and analytical skills, and good attention to detail to deliver tenders and use daily reports to assess performance.
- Be keen to travel and meet new people, therefore a full driving licence is required.
- Demonstrate a communicative style which would help sell, persuade and encourage business partners and internal contacts to work together to achieve targets.
- Bring fresh and innovative ideas to the table, identifying new business opportunities and having the confidence to capitalise on them.
This role comes fully equipped with a laptop, iPhone6 and company car/allowance. This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service, and rising again to 12% in year 10. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
You will start with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service.
Our Head Office site also has excellent facilities including various lunch and cafe options, a gym and other sporting facilities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job