Account Director x2 - Manchester City Centre - Agency - £40,000
Would you love to play a pivotal role in one of the world’s biggest global communications companies? Then this could be your opportunity!
Our client is a huge media group operating in over 100 countries! They have grown into a huge organisation and are a very recognisable name within communications. This impressive group pride themselves on their ability to provide first-class service to clients and supply exciting and innovative services to client’s business needs. If you would love the chance to liaise with the Managing Director to drive incremental growth for the entire agency, then this one may be for you!
The new Account Directors will plan and execute client’s communications campaigns whilst providing background support to clients, such as generating competitor analysis, reporting and providing innovation in the industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day overseeing of multiple campaigns for a very diverse set of clients. They are looking for an ambitious, experienced person with fantastic communications skills to fill these exciting, new roles!
Think you’d be up for the challenge? Keep reading…
Main Responsibilities of the Account Director x2:
- Work efficiently with a range of clients to understand and solve their business needs.
- Drive innovation across the entire agency group.
- Take responsibility for client’s accounts and ensure the agency is providing them with the best possible outputs.
- Coordinate media plans with internal teams and media owners.
- Continually optimise campaigns and client’s approaches to marketing.
- Use strong management skills to manage teams and ensure they are performing to the best of their ability.
- Become the cultural lead for the agency and embody the agency’s values.
- Ensure client’s objectives are being continuously met and ensure strong commercial management, including accurate forecasting, budget management, action plans and delivering profit.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Account Director experience in a media agency within a fast-paced environment is essential!
- Solid knowledge of media channels, both offline and digital.
- Outstanding communications experience working with a range of clients.
- Fantastic team management skills with experience of creating a collaborative environment.
- Great business, consumer, brand and market knowledge.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- A genuine passion for media and communications.
- Amazing communication, time management and organisation skills.
Do you fit the bill? Apply online now!
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'