Are you an analytical Financial Accountant seeking your next role? Want to join a business that is synonymous with quality, innovation? If so, our client would love to hear from you.
International Investment group have a new requirement for a talented accountant to support the Finance Director and Managing Director. This is the interesting Analytical role rather than accounts production position.
- Our client is looking for Qualified Accountant (ACA). The ideal candidate will have 2-6 years PQE from a BIG 4 or leading accounting firm or FTSE 100 company.
- Understanding of the retail commercial sector would be highly beneficial.
- Develop and run analytical reviews for accuracy of financial information.
- Design and improve financial processes to drive efficiencies.
- Analyse data for potential investment opportunities
- Review and identify weaknesses in finance processes and deliver improvement plans.
- Support business structure change projects.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Develop financial models and analyse to support strategic initiatives
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes.
- Provide full support to the Financial director
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and strong analytical skills.
- Experience using SAP would be very beneficial.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Energy and drive to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter takes ownership and happy to create own processes and manages with multiple/new data sources.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job