7.5 TONNE DRIVERS - DAYS AND WEEKENDS - 5 ON 3 OFF ROTA
EXCELLENT 7.5 T DRIVER OPPORTUNITIES - ONGOING LONG TERM POSITIONS
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of STANDFORD LE HOPE/ LONDON GATEWAY.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Earn up to £10.50PH/ £550 per week
Rapier Employment are currently seeking 7.5 T drivers for a blue chip company, delivering white goods to homes and providing an installation service.
Training will be provided on site prior to starting the role. There will be some heavy lifting within this role and excellent customer service skills are required.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- £10.50 PAYE £12.50 LTD/Umbrella - All Hours
- Drivers are expected to install goods. Training will be given.
- Operating 5 ON 3 OFF Rota Pattern
- 9 - 10 hour shifts / Starts ranging from 07:00am
- Rapier Rewards - our subsidised welfare package
- City and Guilds accredited training and development opportunities
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- 7.5 Tonne Licence with a minimum of 6 months experience.
- Good face to face customer skills
- No DR10's No CD10's No IN10's - NO MORE THAN 6 POINTS
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Relevant experience in a similar role desirable
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 29 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. and are constantly identifying drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"