Salary Type: Permanant
My client is a leading manufacturer and service provider within their field of expertise. Currently, they are looking to expand their team and bring on board a Driver.
Roles and responsibilities
Duties will include delivery and collection of equipment with possible demonstrations to customers. You will be required to complete relevant vehicle and equipment checks and complete the relevant administration. You may be required to work in the depot or on the customer’s site.
As a driver you will be responsible for -
• You will be responsible for the delivery and collection of plant hire equipment, adhering to all health and safety guidelines.
• You may be required to demonstrate the item’s operation to customers, so training to a good standard of knowledge of all equipment will be given.
• The completion of any relevant checks and related administration when delivering and collecting equipment.
• You will be responsible for ensuring that all Company vehicles are driven safely, professionally and within the law at all times.
• As the public face you will be well presented, communicate professionally with customers on site and promote the positive image of the business.
• You will comply with current H&S legislation and Company specific health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
• Helping with fitting and Depot Operations
• Able to Work as part of a Team
• It is essential that you have good communication skills with the ability to influence and represent the Company in a positive manner.
• You will be a fully competent driver with a clean driving licence. You will be numerate, articulate and have immaculate attention to detail.
• It would be highly desirable if you are an experienced, hands-on candidate and hold the relevant qualifications including IOSH, First Aid, CSCS
• Class 1 / 2 or FLT Licence required (Delete as appropriate)
• Any Tool Fitting Experience would be beneficial but not mandatory. Training to be provided as when required to assist with the Depot Operations
The company offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
For further details please contact the Pertemps Enfield Branch
- Customer Service
- Plant Engineering
- Plant Hire
- Plant Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job