3rd Line Support- c£45k
Our Portishead based client is looking for a 3rd Line Technical Consultant. This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation delivering cutting edge solutions to their client base.
As 3rd Line Support you will be seen to be the "Go to Person" that the more junior engineers should look up to and should look to for guidance and advice. You should also be the Expert that clients turn to when needing advice or assistance with setting strategy.
A high level of customer service skills, top notch communication and attention to detail are essential.
You must have an understanding of Windows system administration tasks, as this forms the basis for the majority of the systems we support. You need to possess the drive to develop your technical skills further in order to keep up with the rapid growth of our business, and be used to working in a time critical support environment.
- Responsible for managing back-ups and the health of back up storage spaces
- Supporting and maintaining Microsoft Server/desktops and Exchange/Office 365 environments
- Undertaking IT project work as instructed by the projects team
- Maintenance and updates of client networks
- Providing constant support to 1st and 2nd Line to help improve their knowledge
- Ensuring all knowledge base documentation is accurate and up-to-date
- Quality checking all hardware before it is shipped to customers
- Resolving issues within agreed SLAs
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of supporting/administering Windows systems
- Understanding of Network Infrastructure
- A demonstrated passion for technology with a desire to develop yourself
- Methodical approach to problem solving and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Awareness of importance of accuracy, data integrity and of adhering to procedures
- Confident and organised
- Team player who is willing to share knowledge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job