3PL LOGISTICS SUPPORT CO-ORDINATOR
£19,000 - £21,000 Per annum,
Based in Nuneaton
Previous 3PL / 4PL Warehousing Operations experience required
We have an opportunity for a 3PL LOGISTICS SUPPORT CO-ORDINATOR to join a Logistics operation in Nuneaton and the role requires a candidate who has excellent IT skills and is conversant in using Microsoft Excel and has experience of WMS systems.
To contribute to the smooth and efficient implementation of new business and to support operational activities within the warehouse in order to meet and exceed both the businesses & customer expectations. This position will require the candidate to travel on occasions to different sites throughout the UK.
The successful candidate will need to have excellent IT skills and be conversant in using various systems, have strong reporting and investigational skills, good with numbers for audit and stock/inventory control purposes and have previously worked in the 3PL or 4PL Logistics / Supply Chain industry.
Working on behalf of a large Global Key Account customers the duties for the 3PL LOGISTICS SUPPORT COORDINATOR will include:
- Supporting with implementation of new business to ensure seamless transition into the division
- Be involved in system testing, training and post implementation support working with Business Systems for new systems and new system releases
- To conduct yourself at all times, in a professional manner and promote a good image of the company
- Provide as required, ongoing support across all areas of the division within a number of functions as directed by your direct line manager.
- To ensure that all documentation is completed in a correct manner and presented within the expected time frames
- Attend any developmental training as required in compliance with the Companies commitment to the Investors in People standard
- Understand and comply with all relevant company rules, agreements, policies and quality procedures
- Become aligned to the requirements of the Site and support where required.
- To ensure good working relationships are maintained at all times
The successful candidate will be required to hold a full driving licence and have their own transport, have flexibility, desire and dedication for the work they do and always seek to improve and challenge the current methods, thinking on their feet and demonstrating initiative.
Previous 3PL and/or 4PL Warehousing or Contract Logistics experience is required for this role. All applicants are required to have a 5 year checkable work history and clean criminal record.
- Supply Chain
- Implementation Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job