A vacancy exists for a 2nd Line Support Analyst within the Shared Services IT Department of a highly reputable company based in Willenhall
Tile: 2nd Line Support Analyst
Benefits: Good Pension, Life Assurance, 25 Days Holiday
The primary objective of this position is:
- To provide 2nd IT Support to all UK sites.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure EMEA and local operational I.T. services run at optimal levels, with minimal disruption or downtime ?
- To ensure company data and systems are secure ?
- To ensure Information Technology is used safely and in line with current legislation ?
- Manage & co-ordinate a number of ongoing projects to meet business requirements & IT infrastructure improvements ?
- Provide network Infrastructure support to all UK sites ?
- Log and categorise incidents with detail and accuracy to an appropriate level. Ensure the process of escalating tickets is followed ?
- Liaise with colleagues and external providers, escalating incidents to ensure acceptable fault resolution, whilst keeping user informed of call progress at all times ?
- Test and apply operating system patches, service packs and temporary fixes ?
- Install applications on client computers ?
- Help manage & maintain Server environment ?
- Assist in the coordination of UK IT projects/Business Projects ?
- Provide support and maintain daily system infrastructure. ?
The ideal candidate will have: ?
- An excellent knowledge of Server and Desktop operating systems including Microsoft Server 2012, Windows 7 and Window 10 ?
- Extensive knowledge of standard applications such as Office, Adobe and F-Secure ?
- Experience of Working with Microsoft Exchange, VMWare, Windows Active Directory, SharePoint and SQL Databases ?
- Experience of Microsoft AX ERP beneficial?
- A working knowledge of TCP/IP stack, DHCP, DNS and WINS.??
They are a highly reputable company, currently undergoing growth with a fantastic IT team
- Microsoft Exchange
- 2nd Line
- Microsoft Servers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job