iRecruit Specialist are recruiting for a Technical Customer Support Executive to join an expanding organisation in Wokingham. This will be providing 1st line technical support via phone, email, and other channels to customers with application and hardware issues.
Key Skills required:
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems - Windows 10, Server Essentials and Server 2012 / 2016 / 2019.
- Networking and TCP/IP troubleshooting experience.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Experience of supporting Linux and Mac OS applications
- Analytical and organised approach to problem solving.
- Understanding of the importance of security and compliance standards.
- Clear communication in both written and verbal English.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team player.
- Provide remote 1st line support via phone, e-mail and other channels.
- Supporting the rollout of new applications and existing application updates.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving application, environmental and hardware problems.
- Maintain a log of any support activities, customer problems and resolutions for reference purposes.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Flag Technical escalations
CUSTOMER SUPPORT / TECHNICAL SUPPORT / WINDOWS 10 / WINDOWS SERVER / HARDWARE / SOFTWARE / APPLICATIONS / HELPDESK
- Technical Support
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'