The Parts Alliance Group, a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting career opportunity for a 1st Line IT Support Advisor to be based within our GSF Birmingham Service Centre.
We are looking for a self-motivated 1st Line Support Advisor who will play a key role in providing excellent customer service and offer IT Assistance across all aspects of the business. As 1st Line IT Support you will be responsible for answering phones in a helpdesk environment and also resolving IT issues via a ticketing system.
Main Duties and Accountabilities
- Escalating IT issues to 2nd/3rd line teams
- Logging each call on the help desk with detailed notes
- Diagnosing and resolving Technical Issues
- Setting up and configuring new Pcs and laptops
- Undertaking small IT projects as instructed by the Infrastructure manager
- Hardware Fault finding
- Software installation
- Network Diagnostics
- Maintain Active Directory
- Setting up Mobile phones
- User creation administration (AD, File Access Rights)
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Help Desk environment, ideally within a fast paced environment. You will have good knowledge of Microsoft Domain Administration, MS Office suite, Networking, PC Hardware and Application Administration. You will have the ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines and have a good telephone manner. Knowledge of Avaya systems is desirable however not essential.
Negotiable dependent upon experience
42.5 hours per week between Monday and Saturday as instructed by the Manager
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave per annum, including bank holidays.
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Career Progression
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable and want a rewarding career in a successful growing company please click the link which will take you to our company website to apply.
Please note, due to the high level of applicants we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job