Helpdesk / 1st Line Support Engineer (Entry level role)
Up to £19k (Dependent on Experience) + Excellent training and development
Start date: ASAP
Brand new vacancy! If you are an IT grad, IT apprentice or just finished an IT qualification at college this could be the role for you!
Our fab IT Managed services client are looking for a Help desk/1st Line support engineer for to work as part of their IT support & services team.
You will work as part of a team of 10 supporting customers throughout the UK with a wide range of networking (Windows & OSX), hardware, hosting, storage and application / software support (all B2B).
Outline duties to include:
- Resolving service requests (faults and changes).
- Create & maintain user accounts in line with procedures.
- Advising on Storage Solutions.
- Take delivery of new equipment and consumables, recording new assets in the asset database & auditing existing ones
- Install, configure and test new equipment in line with current procedures.
- Complete any necessary administration & documentation of departmental procedures.
- Maintain and build upon the IT support team's online documentation
- Support technical facilities for live events and video conferences
In order to be considered you will need:
An IT qualification essential
Customer/service centric attitude eg a retail background ideal
No commercial experience necessary, however, any experience in a part time role, work experience, an apprenticeship a real advantage.
Any knowledge of Active Directory, Windows and ideally OSX & Apple products ideal
Apply now for more information!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job