1st / 2nd Line Support - Contract
Our client is looking for a 1st / 2nd Line Engineer on an initial 3-month contract to help look after a site supporting 180 users and looking after internal network infrastructure.
You will work alongside the Infrastructure lead help upgrade and maintain existing infrastructure as well as having the responsibility of helping junior employees. You will gain exposure to a range of new technology and be given the opportunity to grow your IT knowledge, supporting business critical infrastructure.
- Set-Up and Installation of PC & networking equipment and Software Installation.
- Provide IT Support to internal employees (1st& 2nd and
- Windows Server Admin 2012/ 2016
- Office 365 Administration
- Travel to local sites when necessary
- Good backup knowledge
- Troubleshooting PC & network problems. Liaison with third parties when necessary.
- Maintain asset register of all PC & Network hardware
- Maintain asset register of all Software including periodic audits
- Storage & Indexing of all Software Licences
- Purchasing of PC & Network equipment, as advised by the Infrastructure Manager.
For more information apply now, and/ or call Lewis Black Infrastructure and Support Consultant at Cathcart Associates.
IT Support / 1st Line Support/ 2nd Line Support / Desktop Support / IT Helpdesk / IT Service Desk / Infrastructure Support / Windows Server / Office 365 / Active Directory / Exchange / Cisco / Network /Barnsley / Rotherham/ 3rd Line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'