London School of Accountancy
Add to basket or enquire
MASTER XERO PAYROLL IN A DAY - This hands-on Interactive Live Online course provides a complete walk through from set-up to reporting within Xero Payroll.
This is a full-on Xero Payroll course which assumes no prior knowledge of payroll as it covers payroll theory such as PAYE forms, HMRC RTI reports, furlough leave, 2020/2021 tax rates and allowances, etc. The course is delivered by qualified Chartered Accountants who are also Xero Credited Advisors. They are therefore able to quickly impart their knowledge.
- Xero Payroll Course Sample Material - download
The course mirrors our popular classroom based training course and is now being delivered Online in compliance with Government guidelines. The interactive Live Online course provides a complete walk through from set-up to reporting within Xero Payroll.
Introduction to Payroll
- Explanation of various payroll forms including P11, P45, P46, P9(T), P60, P11D, P32, etc.
- Tax codes and what they mean
- Cumulative and Non-cumulative tax codes explained
- Income Tax Rates and Thresholds
- NIC Rates and Thresholds
- Special NIC rules relating to Company Directors
Introduction to Xero Payroll
- Passwords and housekeeping
- Navigating within Xero Payroll
- Quarterly payment method for small companies
- Implementing change from manual system
- Setting up employees' records
- Setting payment and deduction types
- Setting up departments
Processing the Payroll
- Entering gross salaries
- Entering adjustments including bonuses, staff loans, staff purchases, etc.
- Printing payslips
- Placing employees on hold
- Updating the payroll
- Printing cash and cheque analysis
- Pre and post update reports
- Payroll summary reports
- Departmental analysis
- Printing Form P32, etc.
Starters and Leavers
- Adding new employees to the payroll
- Completing Starter Checklist (old P46) forms for new employees
- Operating the Week1/Month1 tax code
- Removing existing employees from the payroll
- Generating P45s for leavers
RTI - Real Time Information
- Payroll changes introduced by RTI
- How to prepare for RTI
Who is this course for?
The course will benefit:
1. Individuals who want to improve their job prospects by adding Xero Payroll knowledge to their CV;
2. Business owners who want to take control of their payroll and bring in-house the payroll function thereby saving £100's in monthly accountancy fee;
3. Accountants and Bookkeepers who want to upskill and improve their job prospects by adding the Xero training to their CV;
4. Accountants and Bookkeepers who want to increase their revenue stream by offering Xero to their clients.
5* Google Review by Candice of our "Xero Payroll in a Day" training course.
"Fantastic Xero Payroll training program, spent the Saturday here doing the payroll module and was sceptical as to the course meeting all my requirements. I must say leaving at the end of the day, I am most impressed at the completeness of the theory covered, the preparation of the material provided and the additional assistance provided by tutor.
Would definitely recommend this course for individuals and businesses using or moving to #Xero (they offer sage too)."
How will you gain:
1. Benefit from expert tuition from our Xero Certified Chartered Accountants;
2. Be able to ask probing questions during the interactive training session;
3. Apply for jobs requiring Xero Payroll knowledge or if you are a bookkeeper or an accountant, be able to assist your clients and improve your revenue stream;
4. Save on expensive accountancy fees by processing salaries yourself on Xero at £1 per payslip;
4. Comprehensive course notes and a certificate to demonstrate your competence.
The course is for complete beginners and therefore there are no prerequisites.
"Master Xero Accounts in a Day" training course to complement the Xero Payroll knowledge.
Payroll administrator, HR assistant, Accounts assistant.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.