Add to basket or enquire
Think you’ve got a good voice for radio? Always been interested in broadcast journalism, but unsure how to get involved in the industry? This course led by BBC Trainer & Voiceover & Communications Trainer, Steve Hudson, will teach you you will learn everything you need to know to work in TV & Radio as a voiceover artist.
You will learn the key 7 elements of broadcasting to using the voice as a musical instrument, you will explore the importance & significance of appreciating different volumes, pace, pitch and script interpretation to be successful in the field.
Build your confidence when presenting & learn how to change accents to suit the different pieces you work on. Expand your knowledge to set up your own company & learn how to acquire experience & work within the industry from an artist in the know!
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Before Recordings
Lecture 3 Element 1: Starting & Ending Sentences
Lecture 4 Element 2: Create Mini Sentences
Lecture 5 Element 3: Read & Speak Slowly
Lecture 6 Element 4: Read & Speak Softly
Lecture 7 Element 5: Read and Speak with Energy and Enthusiasm
Lecture 8 Element 6: Recognise & Emphasise 'Red Flag Words'
Put it all together
Put it all together
Lecture 9 Element 7: Combine all the elements
Lecture 10 More scripts to practise with
Lecture 11 After Recordings
- Over 10 lectures and 1.5 hours of interactive content!
- Learn from an BBC voiceover expert and the ‘Hudson Voice Technique’
- Direct access to the expert, and introductions to online casting agencies!
- Enjoy recording yourself to monitor progress and send in to your expert
- Learn from the man who lost out for the role of ‘James Bond’ to Roger Moore
- Prepare your all important demo CD
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring voiceover artists!
- Students in Media/Journalism/Broadcasting
- Anyone with an interest in radio!
There are no prerequisites for this course
This course could lead to a career in radio, broadcasting or journalism beckons.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.