Add to basket or enquire
The Microsoft Office Skills Diploma is a comprehensive training program aimed at enhancing your proficiency in various Microsoft Office applications. This course provides a thorough understanding of Office, Power BI, OneNote, SharePoint, and MS Project, equipping you with valuable skills to excel in today's professional environment. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced user, this diploma program will help you develop a solid foundation and master essential tools for increased productivity and efficiency.
The Microsoft Office Skills Diploma 5-course package includes the following courses:
- Microsoft Office Masterclass
- Microsoft Power BI Mastery
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft SharePoint Master Basics in 50 Mins
- Microsoft Project: Master Project Management Basics in 60 Mins
The comprehensive Microsoft Office Skills Diploma 5-course package starts with the basics of Microsoft Office applications and gradually delves into expertise knowledge in Power BI, OneNote, SharePoint, and Project. Throughout the course, you will gain a complete understanding of Microsoft Office applications, including key concepts, strategic usage, and in-depth knowledge. This online course allows you to access the material from anywhere in the world using a smart device and an internet connection.
By the end of this Microsoft course, you will have acquired comprehensive knowledge and marketable skills. The course also provides a certificate, adding extra value to your resume and helping you stand out in the job market. In summary, the Microsoft 5-course bundle is the perfect choice for fast-tracking your career. Don't wait any longer, enroll in this Microsoft course today!
Why Choose the Microsoft Office Skills Diploma 5-course package?
- Conducted by industry experts.
- Instant E-certificate upon completion.
- Fully online, interactive course with professional voice-over.
- Developed by qualified professionals.
- Self-paced learning and compatible with laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Tutor support available.
As a bonus, you will also receive:
- 5 Free PDF Certificates
- Lifetime Course Access
- 1: INTRO FINAL 00:31
- 2: WORD 01 - New Document and Templates 02:04
- 3: WORD 02 - Tabs, Ribbons and Groups 02:48
- 4: WORD 03 - Zoom and Rulers 02:00
- 5: WORD 04 - Editing the Document 02:44
- 6: WORD 05 - Insert Pictures 05:27
- 7: WORD 06 - Insert Shape and Text Box 01:46
- 8: WORD 07 - Review Tab 02:47
- 9: WORD 08 - Layout 01:34
- 10: WORD 09 - File Options 01:58
- 11: WORD 10 - Closing and Reopening 01:20
- 12: PPT 01 - New Presentation and Templates 01:34
- 13: PPT 02 - Tabs Ribbons and Groups 02:38
- 14: PPT 03 - First Slide and Designing the Slide 01:41
- 15: PPT 04 - Home Tab and Updates 01:54
- 16: PPT 05 - Buttons 00:49
- 17: PPT 06 - Inserting Pictures 03:40
- 18: PPT 07 - Presentation Mode 01:00
- 19: PPT 08 - Animations Tab 05:01
- 20: PPT 09 - File Options 02:01
- 21: PPT 10 - Closing and Reopening 01:23
- 22: Outlook 01 - Setting Up Outlook with Accounts 02:52
- 23: Outlook 02 - Tabs, Ribbons and Groups in Outlook 02:31
- 24: Outlook 03 - Navigation Bar in Outlook 00:58
- 25: Outlook 04 - Organizing Outlook with Favorites and Folders 02:38
- 26: Outlook 05 - Additional Options inside Outlook Tabs 00:40
- 27: Outlook 06 - Reading, Writing and Receiving Emails 08:18
- 28: Outlook 07 - Attaching Items in Outlook Mails 02:36
- 29: Outlook 08 - The View Tab in Outlook 01:36
- 30: Outlook 09 - Create a Rule to move emails to a folder 04:14
- 31: Outlook 10 - Insert a screen shot from Excel 01:50
- 32: 01 - Formatting Keyboard Shortcuts 01:47
- 33: 02 - Table Keyboard Shortcuts 02:09
- 34: 03 - Editing Keyboard Shortcuts 04:46
- 35: 04 - Formula Keyboard Shortcuts 03:03
- 36: 05 - Workbook Keyboard Shortcuts 01:31
- 37: 06 - Handy Shortcuts Keyboard Shortcuts 04:52
- 38: intro 00:31
- 39: 01 - Get Started with OneNote 01:48
- 40: 02 - Organize Notebooks 06:48
- 41: 03 - Settings and View Tab 09:13
- 42: 04 - Work with Multiple Accounts 00:34
- 43: 05 - Tell Me In OneNote 01:40
- 44: 06 - Adding Text and Videos 04:43
- 45: 07 - Inserting More Items 05:36
- 46: 08 - Drawing Tools 05:48
- 47: 09 - Search Tool 01:36
- 48: 10 - OneNote Web Clipper 04:12
- 49: 11 - Share notebooks and pages 02:27
- 50: 12 - Print Pages 00:46
- 51: 13 - OneNote online 01:35
- 52: 14 - OneNote 2016 07:15
- 53: Sharepoint 50 minutes 00:31
- 54: 01 - What is Sharepoint 01:43
- 55: 02 - Sharepoint Look Book 01:31
- 56: 03 - Getting Sharepoint and Home Page Overview 02:21
- 57: 04 - Create a New Team Site 03:12
- 58: 05 - Team Site Home Page 01:42
- 59: 06 - Uploading Files 02:41
- 60: 07 - Creating a New List 05:35
- 61: 08 - Adding Web Parts 04:16
- 62: 09 - Reorganizing and Customizing Web Parts 02:13
- 63: 10 - Republish Team Site 00:59
- 64: 11 - Add Members to Team Site 01:42
- 65: 12 - Teams and Sharepoint Integration 06:12
- 66: 13 - Create a New Communication Site 02:15
- 67: 14 - Add Countdown Timer Web Part 03:07
- 68: 15 - Edit Web Part Layouts 01:54
- 69: 16 - Edit Sections 03:02
- 70: 17 - Add Youtube Web Part 01:21
- 71: 18 - Change Page Look and Editing Navigation 03:09
- 72: 19 - Create a News Post 02:58
- 73: 20 - Manage Site Access 01:22
- 74: 01 - What is Microsoft Project 02:51
- 75: 02 - The Project Interface 01:33
- 76: 03 - Project Management Phases 02:22
- 77: 04 - Create a new Project Plan 01:22
- 78: 05 - Create a Project Calendar 06:05
- 79: 06 - Creating Project Tasks 04:46
- 80: 07 - Placeholder Text and Task Types 06:20
- 81: 08 - Create Work Breakdown Structure 05:35
- 82: 09 - Define Task Relationships 07:56
- 83: 10 - Tying Up Loose Ends 01:59
- 84: 11 - Add Resources to Project Plan 04:05
- 85: 12 - Creating a Resource Calendar 02:59
- 86: 13 - Assign Resources to Tasks 05:21
- 87: 14 - Resolve Resource Conflicts 04:32
- 88: 15 - Optimize the Project Plan 06:39
- 89: 16 - Adding Additional Resources 01:55
- 90: 17 - Cost of the Project 01:23
- 91: 18 - Setting a Baseline 02:19
- 92: FINAL 00:31
- 93: 01 - Overview of Power BI Course 01:46
- 94: 02 - Power BI Intro 03:26
- 95: 03 - Power BI High Level Flow 02:20
- 96: 04 - Install and Sign Up 02:44
- 97: 05 - Power Query Intro 04:43
- 98: 06 - Power Pivot Intro 01:08
- 99: 07 - Power View Intro 01:34
- 100: 08 - Big Picture 01:40
- 101: 09 - Get Data 06:43
- 102: 10 - How to Get More Data 01:03
- 103: 11 - Modelling Data 03:00
- 104: 12 - Adding Relationships Manually 02:06
- 105: 13 - Visualization 04:34
- 106: 14 - Visualization Customization 01:25
- 107: 15 - More Visualizations 02:24
- 108: 16- Visualization Format and Analytics 02:56
- 109: 17 - Ask a Question 02:07
- 110: Adv 01 - Real World Example 05:44
- 111: Adv 02 - Get Data 13:03
- 112: Adv 03 - Modelling Data 05:06
- 113: Adv 04 - Visualization with multiple charts 11:13
- 114: Adv 05 - Publishing 04:34
- 115: Adv 06 - Power BI Website 08:22
What you will learn from the Microsoft Office Skills Diploma 12 course package?
From the Microsoft Office Masterclass, you will learn
- Become more PRODUCTIVE at using Microsoft Office which will SAVE YOU HOURS per day & ELIMINATE STRESS at work!
- We teach you how to use Microsoft Office with CONFIDENCE that will lead to greater opportunities like a HIGHER SALARY and PROMOTIONS!
- Increase your Microsoft Office SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE within HOURS which will GET YOU NOTICED by Top Management & prospective Employers!
- One of the most sought after skills in the current market place and one that pays 3x above standard office jobs!
- Become a Microsoft Office SEASONED user within HOURS which will get noticed by top management & prospective employers!
- Speed up your Excel skills with the top 50 keyboard shortcuts!
- Understand Microsoft Word Basics up to creating your first Word document!
- Understand Microsoft PowerPoint Basics up to creating your first PowerPoint presentation with animations!
- Create your own Outlook account and use it to organize your emails!
From the Microsoft Power BI Mastery, you will learn
- Become more PRODUCTIVE at using Power BI, which will SAVE YOU HOURS per day & ELIMINATE STRESS at work!
- Increase your Excel & Power BI SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE within HOURS, which will GET YOU NOTICED by Top Management & prospective Employers!
- Become a Microsoft Power BI ADVANCED user within HOURS, which will get noticed by top management & prospective employers!
- See how Power BI is used with real examples!
- Get answers & insights from your data FAST!
- Test your skills with various Quizzes & Exercises!
- We teach you how to use Power BI with CONFIDENCE that will lead to greater opportunities like a HIGHER SALARY and PROMOTIONS!
- One of the most sought-after skills in the current marketplace and one that pays 3x above standard office jobs!
- Create your own Power BI Dashboard from scratch in just 90 minutes!
- Understand how Power Query, Power View, and Power Pivot are used together!
From Microsoft OneNote, you will learn
- Get Started with OneNote
- Organize Notebooks
- Settings and View Tab
- Work with Multiple Accounts
- Tell Me in OneNote
- Adding Text and Videos
- Inserting More Items
- Drawing Tools
- Search Tool
- OneNote Web Clipper
- Share Notebooks and Pages
- Print Pages
- OneNote Online
From the Microsoft SharePoint Master Basics in 50 Mins, you will learn
- What is Sharepoint?
- The SharePoint Look Book
- Getting Sharepoint and home page overview
- Create a new team site
- Team site home page
- Uploading files
- Creating a New List
- Adding web parts
- Reorganizing and customizing web parts
- Republish team site
- Add members to team site
- Microsoft Teams & SharePoint integration
- Create a new communication site
- Add countdown timer web part
- Edit web part layouts
- Edit sections
- Add Youtube web part
- Change page look and editing top navigation
- Create a News post
- Manage Site Access
From the Microsoft Project: Master Project Management Basics in 60 Mins!, you will learn
- Confidently work with the MS Project software interface
- Create a new Project Plan
- Create a Project Calendar
- Creating Project Tasks
- Placeholder Text and Task Types
- Create Work Breakdown Structure
- Define Task Relationships
- Tying Up Loose Ends
- Add Resources to Project Plan
- Creating a Resource Calendar
- Assign Resources to Tasks
- Resolve Resource Conflicts
- Optimise the Project Plan
- Adding Additional Resources
- Manage the cost of the Project
Who is this course for?
The Microsoft Office Skills Diploma 5-course package is designed for individuals who want to enhance their proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and gain valuable skills for the professional environment. This course is suitable for a wide range of individuals, including:
Professionals: If you are currently working or aspiring to work in an office or administrative role, this course can help you improve your Microsoft Office skills and increase your productivity. It is beneficial for administrative assistants, office managers, data analysts, project coordinators, and other professionals who regularly use Microsoft Office applications.
Students and Recent Graduates: This course is valuable for students who want to acquire practical skills in Microsoft Office to complement their academic studies. It can enhance your employability and make you stand out in the competitive job market.
Business Owners and Entrepreneurs: If you run your own business or are planning to start one, having a strong foundation in Microsoft Office applications is essential for effective communication, data analysis, project management, and collaboration. This course can provide you with the necessary skills to manage your business operations efficiently.
Career Changers: If you are considering a career transition to a field that requires Microsoft Office skills, this course can serve as a stepping stone. It will help you develop a solid understanding of Office, Power BI, OneNote, SharePoint, and MS Project, opening up new career opportunities in fields such as data analysis, project management, or office administration.
Anyone Seeking Personal Development: Even if you are not currently in a professional setting, this course can be beneficial for personal development. You can acquire valuable skills in organizing information, managing projects, analyzing data, and collaborating effectively, which can be applied to personal projects or everyday tasks.
It is worth noting that the course assumes a basic familiarity with using a computer and Microsoft Office applications. While beginners can still benefit from the course, having some prior experience or knowledge of Office applications will enhance the learning experience.
To take the Microsoft Office Skills Diploma 5-course package, there are typically no strict prerequisites or requirements specified. However, to ensure a smooth learning experience and make the most out of the course, it is beneficial to have:
Basic Computer Skills
Microsoft Office Familiarity
Access to Microsoft Office
Reliable Internet Connection
It is important to note that the specific requirements may vary depending on the platform or institution offering the course. It is advisable to review the course details or contact the course provider directly for any specific requirements or recommendations before enrolling.
The Microsoft Office Skills Diploma 5-course package can pave the way for various career paths and opportunities for individuals who have acquired proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Business Support Specialist
Data Entry Specialist
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.