The traditional role of a designer is shifting and the industry demands that the designer create not just digital products but provide unique ways of enhancing customer experience. In a sense, user interfaces are the ultimate test of a designer’s capabilities since they need to not just look good but also offer amazing functionality.Our course at Zeolearn will teach you the core skills needed to become an effective UI/UX designer. You will learn how to gauge user preferences based on their demographics, their needs and requirements, creating designs with a focus on information architecture, designing effective and flexible forms and how to integrate upcoming technologies with human-centric design processes. With loads of practical examples, you will learn how to build and manipulate web apps, mobile apps, and desktop apps and create well-rounded products by using latest web technology.
Here’s what you will learn!
- Gain technical, creative and strategic skills to design and develop high quality products and services.
- Learn about human behavior through extensive research and provide products that offer innovative solutions to business problems.
- Learn tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch etc to create great looking pages and websites.
- Build elegant user interfaces by learning essential front-end mark up languages such as HTML5, CSS3 Git and others.
- Learn to translate your web designs to mobile designs and create apps for iOS and Android.
Module 1: What is user experience?
- Functional, aesthetic and experience design
- What goes into the process?
- What are the benefits?
Module 2: Why UX has become indispensable?
Module 3: What we need to understand about users?
Module 4: Research techniques
Module 5: Prototyping
Module 6: Building a prototype
Module 7: The test setup
Module 8: How to moderate a test
Module 9: Design tools
Module 10: Essential Frontend markup languages
Module 11: Mobile design
Who is this course for?
Graphic and print designers, product managers, students and entrepreneurs who want to use the digital medium for their products can pursue this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.