Add to basket or enquire
Improve your skills in Spanish Language and Travel & Tourism at the same time with two most popular courses for the price of one.
The award-winning Spanish Language Level 2 and Travel & Tourism Diploma Level 3 are our most popular online courses for anyone looking to start a career or gain skills in relevant industry. The Spanish Language Level 2 and Travel & Tourism Diploma Level 3 are taught entirely online by expert instructors. Modules are delivered through accessible, informative video lessons, online study materials, practical exercises, mock exams and multiple-choice assessments.
More key features of the courses:
- Earn free e-certificates upon successful completion of each course.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
*Travel & Tourism Diploma Level 3*
- Introduction to Travel & Tourism
- History of Tourism
- Integrated Model of Tourism
- The Meaning of Travel Tourism and Tourist
- Types of Tourism
- The Products & Services of Tourism
- Managing Tourism
- Managing Tour Operations
- And Much More
*Spanish Language Level 2*
- Getting Started with Greetings and Basic Expressions in Spanish
- Recognizing Letters and Sounds in the Spanish Alphabet
- Forming Spanish Nominal Words and Phrases
- And Much More
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.