Cambridge Open Academy
Add to basket or enquire
[Best Deal of the Week]
Travel agents can enjoy the thrill of travel and earn money for it. Cambridge Open Academy offers Travel Agent with Travel & Tourism Consultant – CPD Accredited course to equip agents with the necessary skills to thrive in the corporate world.
Travel Agent with Travel & Tourism Consultant course is designed with the best EdTech tool, optimized for all screen sizes, and is broken down into bite-sized modules for personalised learning. Experts are available to answer any questions related to the training, ensuring a smooth transition into the exciting field.
What You’ll Learn from this Travel Agent with Travel & Tourism Consultant – CPD Accredited Course:
- Broaden your understanding of travel and tourism
- Gain excellent insights into tourism products and services
- Discover the travel marketing strategies
- Learn about travel marketing management
- Determine the issues and challenges in tourism marketing
This flexible Travel Agent with Travel & Tourism Consultant – CPD Accredited course will provide you the tools and abilities you need to learn what you enjoy. It assists you in carving out your own career path. With this Travel Agent with Travel & Tourism Consultant – CPD Accredited course, you will develop a well-rounded skill set that you can apply in real-life situations.
So, invest in yourself today. Add this Travel Agent with Travel & Tourism Consultant – CPD Accredited training and take the first steps toward the future you desire.
Additional bonus course:
- FREE Course: Customer Service & Environment
With real-world insights and examples, our curriculum prepares you for a rewarding career in the UK's vibrant travel industry. Don't miss your chance to embark on this exciting journey – enrol today and unlock your potential as a Travel Agent!
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Travel Agent with Travel & Tourism Consultant course below:
- Module 01: Travel and Tourism: An Introduction
- Module 02: Understanding Tour Operations and Travel Retailing
- Module 03: Tourism Products and Services
- Module 04: Tourist Destinations in the New Normal World
- Module 05:Effective Marketing in Travel and Tourism
- Module 06: Enhancing Communication Skills
- Module 07: Customer Satisfaction and Service
- Module 08: CRM - Customer Relationship Management
- Module 09: Managing Human Resources in Travel Industry
- Module 10: Crisis and Visitor Attraction Management
- Module 11:Effective Transport Management
- Module 12: Sustainable Tourism
- Module 13: Campaigns for Public Awareness
- Module 14: Brexit and the Tourism Industry
- Module 15: Contending with Travel and Tourism Issues
Our Specialised Delivery Method:
- Interactive Learning: Engaging modules created with recognised EdTech tools, featuring like drop-down menus, drag-and-drop, flashcards, label graphics, and timeline views.
- Responsive Design: Courses adapt seamlessly to any device, no additional software needed.
- User-Friendly Navigation: Simple, modern design suitable for all learners, regardless of technical background.
- Elegant Presentation: Visual appeal with progress tracking, drag-and-drop activities, and multiple-response questions.
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring travel agents eager to start a fulfilling career.
- Tourism enthusiasts seeking in-depth knowledge.
- Professionals in the travel industry looking to upskill.
- Anyone interested in understanding the new normal in tourism.
Enrolling in our Travel Agent with Travel & Tourism Consultant– CPD Accredited course does not require any prior knowledge or experience. All that is required is an internet-connected gadget and a passion to learn.
After finishing the course, you can advance your profession. Look into jobs like:
- Travel Agent: £18,000 - £30,000 per year
- Tour Operator: £20,000 - £35,000 per year
- Travel Consultant: £20,000 - £35,000 per year
- Event Planner: £20,000 - £40,000 per year
- Cruise Specialist: £22,000 - £40,000 per year
- Destination Wedding Planner: £22,000 - £40,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of Completion (PDF)
Digital certificate - Included
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive a CPD Accredited PDF certificate completely free of cost as a proof of your accomplishment.
Certificate of Completion (Hard Copy)
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Note: Delivery of hardcopy certificate is free within the United Kingdom. However, to obtain a hardcopy certificate, international students have to pay £19.99 for the shipment to their designated address.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.