Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Understanding Town Planning helps communities, companies, and politicians to decide the best plan for residential urban buildings and infrastructures. Town planning includes the planning and design of the landscapes of urban and residential new buildings, roads, parks, and other important infrastructures convenient for the people who live there.
Proper town planning is the key to an ideal city. In 2021, urban areas will house 56.61% of the world's population; by 2050, that figure is expected to climb to 68%. Furthermore, for the first time, more people lived in urban areas than in rural areas in 2007. In 1950, urban areas housed 30% of the world's population. For instance, 3.42 billion people live in rural areas worldwide as of 2021, compared to 4.46 billion in urban areas.
These figures indicate that as the demand for modern industry grows, so will the number of cities. If not correctly designed, this can be disastrous for both city and rural residents. As a result, one of the most significant parts of contemporary civilisation is town planning. This Town Planning course will expose you to the fundamentals of forming and directing the physical growth of a town.
Develop your town planning knowledge from the ground up to ensure that you can look forward to a future profession supported by highly valued town planning qualifications.
By the end of the Town Planning course, you will be able to:
- Gain an acute understanding of the principles of town planning
- Learn how to perform land surveying to the highest standards
- Develop a complete knowledge of how to manage construction sites effectively
- Know the ins and out of landscape architecture approaches
- Be able to ensure environmentally-friendly practices whilst town planning
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Town Planning course with audio voiceover
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, and smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
- Free Landscape Architecture Course
Enrol now in this Town Planning course to excel!
This Town Planning course thoroughly covers all the key aspects of town planning to equip you with a strong foundation in design, surveying, and site management. This Town Planning course will take your planning skills to the next level by improving your self-esteem and critical thinking.
Taking this Town Planning course will develop the right skills and insight and give you heightened confidence to organise architectural workshops that can be swiftly held and lead to the desired results.
Town Planning Course Curriculum
- Module 01: Introduction to Town Planning
- Module 02: Process of Town Planning
- Module 03: Residential Buildings and Neighbourhood Planning
- Module 04: Streets
- Module 05: Utilities
- Module 06: Parks and Open Space
All of our courses are fully CPD accredited, including this Town Planning course, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Town Planning course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99).
Who is this course for?
This Town Planning course is dedicated to the following:
- Anyone interested in urban planning
- Architectural students
- Trainee construction specialists
- Transport and builder designers
- Anyone with environmental interests
No prior degree or experience is required to enrol in this Town Planning course.
Understanding Town Planning will provide you with a competitive advantage and open the door to a variety of professional prospects. One can develop into:
- Town planning assistant (Salary: £16,000 to £32,000)
- Town planner (Salary: £18,000 to £45,000)
- Planning and development surveyor (Salary: £25,000 to £60,000)
- Advertising account planner (Salary: £19,000 to £36,000)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Digital certificate - Included
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.