London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The objective of the Tourism and Hospitality Management - University Year 1 & 2 (Level 4 + 5) qualification is to enable learners’ development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry, with a lifelong-learning orientation. It enables learners to critically apply contemporary knowledge and theories to the management of complex problems. Successful completion of this qualification will equip learners with the specialist skills and technical terminology to develop their management skills and to progress to further study or employment.
Qualification Number: 603/2333/4
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months!
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Tourism and Hospitality Management - University Year 1 & 2 (Level 4 + 5) consists of 12 mandatory units for a combined total of 240 credit
Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Tourism and Hospitality Business Management (20 credits)
- Services Marketing and Customer Service (20 credits)
- Accounting and Finance (20 credits)
- Academic and Professional Development (20 credits)
- Events Management (20 credits)
- Development of the Tourism and Hospitality Industry (20 credits)
Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Contemporary Issues in Tourism and Hospitality (20 credits)
- Marketing Management (20 credits)
- Customer Relations Management (20 credits)
- Operations Management (20 credits)
- Finance Management (20 credits)
- Human Resource Management (20 credits)
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across national boundaries:
- Equivalent to Year 2 of a three year UK Bachelor's degree
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for :-
- Candidates interested to start a career in travel , tourism and hospitality business
- Business owners
- Existing professionals seeking for higher positions or promotion
- Travel and Tourism professionals with no formal qualifications
- Anyone wishing to boost their career prospects.
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 4 diploma or year 1 of bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of work experience.
- Learners having 2 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Successful completion of this qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to Level 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management, and other relevant Level 6 Diplomas or Bachelors Degree Top Up.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.