TOGAF 9.1 Foundation Course
5 Interest free Payments of £97
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- NUS card is included in price
The TOGAF 9 Foundation course from ITonlinelearning will deliver a clear route for professional development and prove that you can provide credibility to current, or future, employers. This course is perfect for both those who are new to the field and those who are looking to validate their experience with internationally recognised certifications.
Enterprise Architects can earn as much as £80,000 when fully certified and experience will lead to even higher earnings. Simply adding this TOGAF 9 Foundation certification will see you immediately qualifying for entry-level positions.
To work in an enterprise architecture environment it is essential to gain the skills and knowledge required in order to increase your employment and earning potentials. This course will provide you with everything that you need to gain your certification and boost your CV.
Earning this TOGAF 9 Foundation certification only requires a total study time of 8-10 hours, which means that this highly beneficial qualification can be achieved in a very short period of time.
This course from ITonlinelearning is fully accredited by The Open Group and our revolutionary way of studying makes use of interactive video tutorials, exam preparations and ongoing testing materials. This not only makes studying easier but also fun and engaging.
Did you know?
- TOGAF is a trusted, vendor-neutral credential
- TOGAF is internationally recognised
- £80 000 is the average salary for experienced Enterprise Architects
- £75 000 is the estimated salary for Enterprise Architecture Managers
This e-Learning course is delivered by Good e-Learning, and accredited by ITonlinelearning.
Benefits of studying with ITonlinelearning
- Ability to study at your own pace 24/7
- You can pause and rewind the material at any time
- Extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into easily manageable sections
- Access to study material for 1 year
- Excellent resource for refreshing your knowledge and preparing for interviews
- Our advisors will help you build your CV once you have completed the training
For more information, enquire now and one of our highly experienced Course and Career Advisors will assist you in determining the best study path for your specific needs.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for both experienced professionals and those who are new to enterprise architecture.
There are no academic requirements to study this course. However, the course is aimed at experienced IT professionals
Most roles that use TOGAF command salaries in excess of £50k pa
- Enterprise Architect
- Enterprise Architecture Managers
- Head of Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure Architect
- Domain Architect
- TOGAF Solutions Architect
- Datacentre Architect
- Solutions Architect
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.