Add to basket or enquire
Start creating professional voice overs and be a voice actor!
A guide to starting in voice overs and voice acting to earn a living from your voice. This step by step guide will lead you through a simple and easy to follow course.
- 4: Finding The Right Equipment Intro 00:41
- 5: How to Find the Right Equipment 07:08
- 6: Good Audio vs Bad Audio 01:27
- 7: Read and Write Script Intro 00:34
- 8: The Basics of Writing a Script 03:23
- 9: The Basics of Reading a Script 05:08
- 10: Introduction to Finding Your Voice 00:43
- 11: How to Find Your Unique Voice 05:03
- 12: Introduction to Recording and Editing 00:36
- 13: How to Record and Edit 03:47
- 14: Recording and Editing in Audacity 06:27
- 15: Introduction to Finding Buyers For Your Voice 00:41
- 16: Where to Find Buyers 02:46
- 17: Test Your Voice Overs & Voice Acting Knowledge. 03:00
- 18: Recap 00:11
- 19: Conclusion 02:52
You will learn to use Audacity in 2022 to record and edit your voice.
As a voice actor and voice over you often write scripts for radio or television adverts. You will learn how to write a script in 2022 and how to engage an audience.
The course will guide you through voice acting and voice over tips and tricks and where to market your voice over and voice acting.
Your instructor is known for creating television shows and radio shows in the United Kingdom and is the founder of popular Breakfast Shows and talent shows with over 15 years of experience. He currently has a contract with the BBC.
In addition he has voice adverts for mobile networks and lectured for universities in London, United Kingdom.
You'll learn everything you need to know as a beginner of voice overs and how to perform for voice acting. So what are you waiting for enroll today and start the career you want.
Your instructor is currently teaching thousands in over 100 countries and will be happy to help you through the course exclusively via REED.
Who is this course for?
This course is for beginner Voice Actors and Voice Over artists.
- Learn how to find the right equipment to record voice overs
- Learn to write scripts
- Learn to read scripts
- Find your unique voice and genre
- Professionally record and edit using audacity
- Find out where to find buyers for your voice
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How long do I have access to the course and does it have to be completed within a set time period?Answer:
Hi Sian, the course is on demand and can be completed at your own pace. You will also have lifetime access. All the best!This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed